Page 1 of 1

H1 to J1 transfer

PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2014 11:12 am
by JDD
I have a question related to an H1B to J1 transfer as a research shcolar. I just started a postdoc on an H1B and I had an offer from another lab which I would like to pursue but the institution will only sponsor a J1. I know im not subject to the home residency requirement. Is it possible to transfer form H1B to J1 easily?