Subscribe

Forum

Working as a recently graduate in pharmacy in Japan

Welcome to the newly redesigned Science Careers Forum. Please bookmark this site now for future reference. If you've previously posted to the forum, your current username and password will remain the same in the new system. If you've never posted or are new to the forum, you will need to create a new account.

The new forum is designed with some features to improve the user experience. Upgrades include:
- easy-to-read, threaded discussions
- ability to follow discussions and receive notifications of updates
- private messaging to other SC Forum members
- fully searchable database of posts
- ability to quote in your response
- basic HTML formatting available

Moderator: Dave Jensen
Advisors:   Ana, PG, Rich Lemert, Dick Woodward, Dave Walker
Meet the Moderator/Advisors

Working as a recently graduate in pharmacy in Japan

Postby Ferran M. » Sat Jan 28, 2017 10:46 am

I am a pharmacy student in University of Barcelona, Spain and I have been studying japanese for the last years. I am about to finish my studies in just half a year and I am already looking to find a job in a japanese pharmaceutical company.

For some personal reasons, I cannot postpone this for a long time so I am looking for job offers for students who just got their bachelor or even and internship if it possible. Unfortunately, it is proving to be very difficult to find any of that so I decided to ask for help here. I will be very thankful if I could get any contact information or any kind of guidance to help me out in that matter.

Thank you for your help.
Ferran M.

Return to Science Careers Forum