Subscribe

Forum

german fellowship & 2 year rule

Welcome to the newly redesigned Science Careers Forum. Please bookmark this site now for future reference. If you've previously posted to the forum, your current username and password will remain the same in the new system. If you've never posted or are new to the forum, you will need to create a new account.

The new forum is designed with some features to improve the user experience. Upgrades include:
- easy-to-read, threaded discussions
- ability to follow discussions and receive notifications of updates
- private messaging to other SC Forum members
- fully searchable database of posts
- ability to quote in your response
- basic HTML formatting available

Moderator: Dave Jensen
Advisors:   Ana, PG, Rich Lemert, Dick Woodward, Dave Walker
Meet the Moderator/Advisors

german fellowship & 2 year rule

Postby ZBS » Sun Jan 29, 2017 1:39 am

Hi all,

I am interested to start a postdoc in the US and the funding will be provided for at least 2 years from DFG (german research institute).Now, my question has two parts. One is if anyone has a hint if I will be subject to the 2 year rule (and how easy it is to overcome it). The second part is, if anyone knows how is the "home" defined in this rule. Given that I am Greek in nationality, but the funding will be from Germany, in case where I have to return "home", what does it mean? Greece or Germany? This is important to know also for later if I am interested in 'no-objection' letter from "home".

please enligthen me! :)

cigarette electronique - e-liquide - tribeca halo - red astaire - pinkman - heisenberg - USA Classic - Kiss full - fr-m alfaliquid - fr4 alfaliquid - tabac des iles - resistance nautilus - Kit Istick Pico - Kit Ego Aio - Ego one - d'lice menthe fraiche - Résistance BF Cubis - virginie Dlice - diy e liquide - booster nicotine

Cigarette electronique pas cher E liquide pas cher Joyetech pas cher Kangertech pas cher Aspire pas cher Ismoka pas cher Alfaliquid pas cher Liquideo pas cher E-spire pas cher Arome capella pas cher Vampire Vape pas cher VDLV pas cher Halo pas cher Flavour Art pas cher The Fuu pas cher Crystal pas cher Ekoms pas cher E-hose pas cher Efest pas cher Flavour Power pas cher Five Pawns pas cher Innokin pas cher juice n vape pas cher Justfog pas cher Ego one pas cher

Cigarette electronique Grossiste E liquide Grossiste Joyetech Grossiste Kangertech Grossiste Aspire Grossiste Eleaf Grossiste Alfaliquid Grossiste Liquideo Grossiste Tjuice Grossiste Arome capella Grossiste Vampire Vape Grossiste VDLV Grossiste Halo Grossiste Flavour Art Grossiste The Fuu Grossiste Savourea Grossiste 814 Grossiste D'lice Grossiste Bordo2 Grossiste Flavour Power Grossiste Liqua Grossiste Roykin Grossiste Inawera Grossiste Justfog Grossiste Vision Grossiste Ego one Grossiste
ZBS

Return to Science Careers Forum