The Science Careers Forum allows you to post questions and respond to questions posted by your peers. The following information will explain how the forum works and the rules that we ask all participants to abide by. If you need further assistance or have any comments please post them to the Forum or email@example.com.
By using this Forum, you are indicating your acceptance to be bound by these Rules and Regulations. AAAS may revise these Rules and Regulations at any time by updating this posting. Visit this page periodically to review the Rules and Regulations which are binding on you.
- You agree to provide an e-mail address as a way of verifying the source of your posting and as an alternative method of communication if we need to direct additional help or resources to you. You may optionally choose not to have your e-mail address displayed publicly (instructions in the FAQ under "How do I change my email visibility settings?") . Your e-mail address will not be accessible to spammers.
- You agree to use a name when posting. If you prefer not to use your real name, use an alternative name but please do not use nicknames, screen names, or “chat room handles.”
- You agree, through your use of this Forum, that you will not use this Forum to publish any material that is knowingly false and/or defamatory, inaccurate, abusive, vulgar, hateful, harassing, obscene, profane, sexually oriented, threatening, invasive of a person’s privacy or that otherwise violates any law.
- You agree not to post, upload, or transmit any message, data, image or program or otherwise use the Site in any manner that would violate the proprietary or property rights of others.
- You agree not to delete or revise any material posted by any other person or entity.
- You agree not to post material that contains viruses, worms, time bombs, cancelbots, or other computer programming routines or engines that are intended to damage, detrimentally interfere with, surreptitiously intercept or expropriate any system, data, or information.
- You agree not to take any action which imposes an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on this website’s infrastructure.
- You agree not to post, upload, transmit, or otherwise publish any material containing advertisements, chain letters, pyramid schemes, solicitation of funds, or solicitation for goods and services.You are solely responsible for your interactions with other users of or visitors to the Site.
- You hereby agree to hold AAAS and its affiliates, subsidiaries, licensees and assigns and the Forum moderator harmless from and against, and hereby waive any right to pursue, any claims of any nature arising in connection with the inclusion in, publication via or display on the Site, or any other use authorized under these Terms, of any content or information submitted to the Site by you.
AAAS is not responsible for the contents of any message or other Forum posting. Messages and other posted content express the views of the author and not necessarily the views of AAAS. Users are solely responsible for their own communications and are solely responsible for the consequences of their posting(s).
Although AAAS does not and cannot review every message posted and is not responsible for the content of posted messages, AAAS reserves the right to delete (or refuse to post) material it deems detrimental or not pertinent, or that conflicts with these Rules and Regulations, but does not assert any right to edit material posted. AAAS has the right to limit or terminate your access to the Forum and/or deactivate or delete any screen names, profiles or other information associated with you for any reason, including, but not limited, to violation of these Rules and Regulations. AAAS has no liability or responsibility to users for performance or nonperformance of such activities.
AAAS, Science Careers, the Forum moderator and Advisers do not represent or guarantee the truthfulness, accuracy, or reliability of communications posted by users or endorse any opinions expressed by users. You agree that any reliance on material posted by other users will be at your own risk.