Page 1 of 1

University programs for IP-related fields

PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2006 1:53 pm
by Kris
I recently became aware of a joint degree program from the University of Minnesota that offers a Masters in Public Health or Ph.D. along with a J.D. Is there a list of schools that offer a specifically designed program (not the "create your own degree" route) for the combined science/J.D. degree?

I am also learning about places that offer Technology Transfer internship programs that are similar to 2 year post-docs. John Hopkins and the NIH offer these, but are there other good places to look into?

Maybe the joint degree and TT internship programs are more common than I realize, however I imagine they are not available at most universities.

Any information is appreciated. Thanks.