Subscribe

Forum

Employee Referrals See Major Increase

Welcome to the newly redesigned Science Careers Forum. Please bookmark this site now for future reference. If you've previously posted to the forum, your current username and password will remain the same in the new system. If you've never posted or are new to the forum, you will need to create a new account.

The new forum is designed with some features to improve the user experience. Upgrades include:
- easy-to-read, threaded discussions
- ability to follow discussions and receive notifications of updates
- private messaging to other SC Forum members
- fully searchable database of posts
- ability to quote in your response
- basic HTML formatting available

Moderator: Dave Jensen
Advisors:   Ana, PG, Rich Lemert, Dick Woodward
Meet the Moderator/Advisors

Employee Referrals See Major Increase

Postby Dave Jensen » Wed Jan 30, 2013 5:29 pm

Hello,

Next month's Tooling Up article will feature a lot more about how to optimize your employee referrals for job seeking purposes. A lot has been written about this lately, because employers are tapping their own resources a lot more frequently now than ever before. Big websites like Monster are taking the hit, and the employees are benefiting from the cash bonuses paid when a new employee is referred.

Can I get some email to me personally with suggestions for interviews in this article? If you've been placed in a position at a company via an employee referral, post your commentary in this thread or email me and we'll talk "live."

Thanks, Dave Jensen, Moderator
“The world isn't fair, Calvin."
"I know Dad, but why isn't it ever unfair in my favor?”
― Bill Watterson, The Essential Calvin and Hobbes: A Calvin and Hobbes Treasury
Dave Jensen
Site Moderator

Return to Science Careers Forum